Will there be a list??

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Mon Nov 29 02:54:25 GMT 1999

pcefi is on one list and works fine no spam works great. Lets get it started on
one list than change later if someone wants to later. Lets  vote for one list
Bruce could you count  yes vs no. If you vote a no you need to suggest a
alliterative site then we will vote on that. We can talk all day but lets get
something started. Just want to push forward.

Steve