1996 LT-1 Impala SS and 1996 Fleetwood

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Mon Nov 29 18:58:39 GMT 1999

David,
	The 96 LT1 uses J lead flash chips soldered to the
motherboard. There are two processors, and two flash chips.
The E side is 512 K bits, The T side is 1Mbit. The small
removable plate covers the ESC module. This is a filter for
the Knock sensor.

	Dave H. and I have broken into the 94-95 version of this
PCM, and have developed a working set of tuning tools for
it. We are just now sarting the 96-97 PCM.

		Ken