Why are we ignoring this offer?

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Mon Nov 29 19:47:01 GMT 1999

I dont understand why everyone is so quick to jump to onelist.  I can
understand people not wanting to go to a private newserver (but i dont
understand the spam concerns).

I think we should let steve and orin decide what they want to do.

IMHO, the best offer we've seen yet was the sunsite deal, lets not let
this one pass just to go to onelist. see below.

a reminder again, Orin said the END of december.