"parallel port interface cable"

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Tue Nov 30 06:31:47 GMT 1999

This will be my last post on this subject.

A: the interface design is in the public domain and that is where I got the
design from.
B: I did not reverse engineer any of Rinda's products.
C: I have previously formally stated here that the offer of the group buy
is canceled and remains so.
D: I never advocated or offered illegal distribution of any of Rinda's s/w.

What group members wish to do with the information that is in the public
domain is their own business. I will not engage is any further discussions
on this subject.

/Marc