"parallel port interface cable"

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Tue Nov 30 06:56:59 GMT 1999

Now can we cool this flame? (some of us sure did kindled it!) and that is
what it became, it should of been directed privately like any gripe/beef or
personal dissatisfaction, come on guys (only a couple).  I just hope that
this conduct does not make any of us gun shy to post anything that could be
interpreted/mistaken for suitable meat to release the hounds on.  I think
that some of us who have posted up copies of chip maker's bins for
discussion is a questionable/acceptable area and is just part of the fact
that this small group enjoys the challenge to discuss, debate and improve or
maybe sell their efforts to a few friends, and this is not enough to compete
with the national advertisement aftermarket chip tuners have and the
exposesure it brings them.  This is truly a gray area at times and we
should all just bare with it the best we can.  By the way, I own a legal
copy of Diacom Plus and have paid for upgrades along the way and do enjoy
this fine product (though they have made little improvements to it other
than to access more cars each year), how bout someone bust the software and
sell upgrades and improvements/corrections for it that is has needed for
years, I know I have found flaws that were not resolved by Rinda? (now I
started something ;-}.  Enjoy your ride.

Jeff Middaugh.