7747 -> 730 conversion?

Mika Helander mika_helander at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:27:23 GMT 1999

So anyone completed such conversion to car having 7747 with its harness? I
know that I need at least re-pin connectors but is there wires
missing/needed etc...

The goal is to use BBC TBI TB without injectors, carburetor intake manifold
with injector bosses, fuel rails, -regulator, hi-pressure pump etc, and most
importantly, keep it MAP-based.

Second interesting topic is to converted carbureted 4-cyl Peugeot to MPFI.
What I'm missing is those 730 ECMs, and required/missing connectors and for
4-cyl thing whole wire harness (or at least all connectors to ECM and
sensors etc).

-Mika