7747 -> 730 conversion?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 30 13:55:33 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Mika Helander <mika_helander at hotmail.com>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 7:27 AM
Subject: 7747 -> 730 conversion?

Did an astrovan thata way 747 to 730, and 749
Also ran 749 code, in the 730 (but lost the TCC).
Was not a long term deal, and using the 730 this way really isn't right
since it's saturated drivers, and the TBI is peak+hold.  Even the P+H of the
749 wasn't right, but it did run.  Long term I don't know about the results.
Usually thou when I take out a set of drivers (too much load) it happens
rather quickly (ie first time to high rpm).
I left the oem wiring intact and ordered bits frpm GMP Parts Co., to make it
all p+p....  (916) 685-1055.
Plan this out before attempting, real easy to make a mistake.......
Grumpy