Diacom Cable

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 16:12:30 GMT 1999

At 07:34 AM 11/30/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>BTW, It's nice to know that there are so many people
>on this list that have commercial products to sell and
>just watch over everything here.  How many folks from
>GM are on this list?  How many chip makers are there
>on the list?  How many EFI tuner companies are on this
>list?
>
>We gotta be careful about what goes through this list.

Maybe those people, instead of lurking and screaming "foul" when someone
wants to do something should contribute some positive info to this
list.  There are a lot that do, and a lot of contributors that are in those
positions that give freely of info where applicable, but you don't know
that they are manufacturers etc.  Those that just sit and howl at the
smallest infraction should go elsewhere!
Check out the buick list... EVERYONE there practically has their own chip,
reverse engineered their own stuff etc...

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!