Diacom Cable

Mike Swayze mswayze at truswood.com
Tue Nov 30 16:16:45 GMT 1999

Personally I kinda like what I've heard of Harley
Davidson-If your doing a one off (airbrush) of the
harley logo they wont pursue-if you start trying
to screen print mass merchandise they want there
cut. copyright trademark whatever. I just want to
be able to rod my vehicles.....whats the market
niche... Diacom or otherwise.
Mike Swayze