Timer IO and IO/Ram

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at hp.com
Fri Oct 1 13:53:36 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I did hear back from Delco.  Once my original
message was routed to the right place, I received
quick replies to my questions.  They have been quite
helpful.

   I received from Delco the following data for the
Timer I/O chip and the I/O+RAM chip:
1.  high level descriptions (couple of paragraphs
       each.
2.  pinout descriptions
3.  register mapping (addr -> register)

   There was nothing in their e-mails indicating
this data is private or copyrighted but it
is not on their web site.  So if you are
interested, I can forward it to you, off-list.
However, I do not intend to put this info on my
web site.
   Note that these are not detailed data sheets
(which is what I'd really like), but they do
contain enuf info to get started understanding
how they work, and what they are used for.

Dave Hempstead