spam (non efi...well sort of)

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Oct 1 14:31:57 GMT 1999

As  for the spam  I got a hold of customer service at att.net  If you are as
p_ssed off as myself, please feel free to forward any future spam that
originated from them. Or supposedly, did as they will track it.
abuse at worldnet.att.net
Here is what I sent to them as well as the spam for the 2nd time   :-)

I am getting really fed up with this Spam!!  I have already notified you of
this yesterday.    Today I received it again. I have forwarded you the Spam.
It was sent to a mail list on gm fuel injection that I subscribe to.    I
feel this is a huge invasion of privacy.  Myself and  I'm sure the other
members are quite disturbed. I hope you take prompt action in this matter,
for if it does occur again,  I MAY SEE YOU AND THE SENDER IN COURT!

Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)