problems with 749 with low imp injectors

Nykyforuk bnyk at oanet.com
Sun Oct 3 00:44:58 GMT 1999

Hi list

I have a Syclone motor in my 1993 Sonoma.  The 749 ECM is rewired
for peak and hold injectors using the Sunbird wiring. I am using 55 injectors.
The engine was broken it and idled about a hour after.
Well there was some problem with the motor so it had to be disassebled.
When I pulled the passenger side head the piston were all black from a
very rich condition. When I pulled the passenger head the pistons where all
perfect. Now the ECU has two drivers one drives one bank and the other
driver runs the other bank of injectors. Obviously there is a problem with
one
driver. Is there a way to test the drivers to make sure they are working
proberly?

Thanks

Nolan