Visteon VCS

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 3 03:33:23 GMT 1999

Funny though... did you hear about the bug they had last week or the week
before?
They were fine in qualifying, but started blowing motors in the actual
race... seems some moron flashed the wrong program into EVERY one of them
after qualifying.

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!