low ohm injector ona 749

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Tue Oct 5 12:33:40 GMT 1999

Nolan,
 I havn't ohmed a 749's drivers, but I would assume it should be at
least a meg or so. You don't want the injectors triggering when not
wanted or needed. I have ohmed quite a few 7148's and they show a open
on a good driver circuit.
 I assume you know this, but the ecm triggers the injector by grounding
one side, while it gets it's B+ feed directly from the ignition switch.

 Good luck!

mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral