Step 1 completed(long)

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Oct 6 13:07:04 GMT 1999

Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)

-----Original Message-----
From:	Dave Zug [SMTP:dzug at delanet.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, October 06, 1999 1:28 AM
To:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject:	Re: Step 1 completed(long)

I was waiting for someone else to suggest terryk's GMEPRO
terryk at foothill.net he's a member here. the package already exists yes and
is very good. there are others too that I have no experience with.

the MCU is an iteration of a motorola 68HC11 don't try to match the pins up
with a MOT diagram somehow the uP is custom wired internally I think <?>
the impotent part is using the right dissasembler for the right instruction
set. What happens, does the ecm go into LIMP mode if you don't?:-) lol
(snip)
hope that gets you pointed where you want to go.. hey people try not to
trash me but correct me If I messed up k? hey mike do I get a "mention" now?
he hee ;-)  Thanks dave! :-) nothing like some wed morning humor