Turbo LT-1

Luke Joseph LJoseph at RFMD.com
Wed Oct 6 23:09:51 GMT 1999

I have seen several postings mentioning  turbo & twin turbo LT-1's.  I have
always assumed that what people do with a 3.8 V6 could be done better and
faster with a 5.7 V8.      I would be interested in the level of
modification required to an LT-1 "system" in order to get my Monte SS (LT-1)
into the 10 to 11 ET 1/4 mile times, by way of tubos that is.  This would
make me feel better about not coughing up the extra money back in 88 to buy
the GN instead of the Monte.  Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Luke