Bruce Plecan is doing great

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 23:13:04 GMT 1999

Well, I'm sitting here, digging through the day's email and my phone rings..
 It's Grumpy!!  His voice was so strong, I didn't recognize it at first..
He said he's been walking for a few days now with no oxygen bottle....
New heart & lungs are working great...
More good news:  No 7749 Syphoon ECM will be required, cuz they
 fangled a way to make heart rate rise on demand.. <grin>..
Bruce says the PT (physical therapy) folks are beating the hell out
 of him, and if he edures the beatings for another couple of weeks, he
can go home !...  He is better than he's been in years & growing stronger
everyday.
He just sounded great... Had to hang up the phone because the doc walked in..
He should be online soon..  Just got his laptop from the other ward I think.
Mike V - out..  (yahoo)