LM1949 Availability (was: High current drivers (was: RE: GMECM Digest V1 #295)

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 11 17:41:24 GMT 1999

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> the Fredericks wrote:
> >
> > An external driver is doable.  Cherry Semiconductor makes a nice peak and
> > hold IC driver that opens the injector with a large current, then drops to a
>
> YOu wouldn't happen to have the part number offhand?  LL1949's are very
> difficult to get... maybe an alternative would be suitable.

Frederic and the group

	I had good luck getting a few "sample" LM 1949's straight from National
Semiconductor.  If you go to the following link. They will send you (2)
samples a week I think.

http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM1949.html#Availability

Glad I could be of some help

Jason Weir
--
88 Wrangler - 161K miles and counting
258 I6, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2.5" High-Flow Cat & Flowmaster