High current drivers (was: RE: GMECM Digest V1 #295)

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 12 00:46:28 GMT 1999

They're the CS 453s or 452s.  Difference is in the peak current value.  Data
sheets are on the web at Cherry's site.  I tried to get them to send me some
samples, but they wouldn't bite.   Their distributor has a minimum buy of
50, and I'm going to buy some in a week or so.  I'll sell a few for whatever
they end up costing me, plus shipping.

Kendall Frederick