165 MAF troubles

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 12 22:00:09 GMT 1999

Fords use 2 hot wires and a big source of pinging is the wires getting a
coating of crud on them...
What ford recomends (and I have used several times successfully) is
electronic contact cleaner spray (non lubricant!!!) and you spray the
elements thouroughly, let it sit 5 minutes and spray again.

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!