165 MAF troubles

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 00:24:13 GMT 1999

try unplugging it and see what happens, the ecm will go into a limp mode. you
should also check your FP. I had a car that was driving me crazy, start and
stall, long crank, I found the check valve in the pump defective the system
would bleed all the fual from the lines back to the tank. You might not even
have enough pressure assuming the check valve is ok. You need the check all
the sensor's and especially the grounds very carefully it doesn't take much
to screw stuff up. also rapping on the sensor doesn't always work, only if
the pc board inside it cracked, the sensor could still be bad.

-Brian