165 MAF troubles

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 06:51:58 GMT 1999

Hi,
   Do you have any type of scanner you can hook up to the ALDL to see what is
happening during warm up????   If not replace Intake air temp sensor
(IAT)and/or engine coolant sensor(ECT)...If you have an automatic trans and
haven't experienced any weird torque convertor stuff(ie coming in and out of
lockup with no change of TPS) I would start with the IAT sensor.....either
one of these can cause the probs you are experiencing.........hth's.....just
some clues on what you are describing.
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/12/99 12:59:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,