MAF vs. SD

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Oct 13 15:44:45 GMT 1999

The more I talk to folks the more it seems that what runs best for them is
what they are most familiar with..  Some of ht folks around here will talk
MAF, and some SD as being best.  I've played with both, read all the
comments in te archives numerous times, and at any one given moment argue
one is better than the other.
  Me, personnally, I like SD.  I've done a bunch of 747 chips, and well
since I base everything on past experience, well, that's where "I'm coming
from".
  That and again the diacom for the 730 is a wonderful tuning aid.
Grumpy