ECU

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Thu Oct 14 13:49:30 GMT 1999

I am new to this list, found it on the web when searching for injection stuff.
I have built a custom injection manifold for my 1967 dodge coronet with a 383 ci
big block.  What I was wondering was if someone has a stock GM TPI
(speed-density) ECU for sale.  The wiring harness would be nice too.  I will
eventually have to have a chip burned for it, but I think it's a cheap
alternative to spending $900.- on an ACCEL DFI unit.  Does anyone have any other
suggestions?  Thanks.