Hair today, gone tomorow, was he dog food?

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 15 02:23:13 GMT 1999

> I downloaded a zip file from TunerCat's site yesterday..
>Today I went to check it out, and it didn't look like a valid ZIP file..
>I returned to try & download again, and TunerCat is gone....
>Anybody get a good download from that site, before TunerDogs
>chased him away?   Would like to see the editor most of all..
>
>TIA...
>Mike V

I have trouble downloading from home (still can't get it - tried quite a few
times), but was able to get it at work (maybe the T1 helps)... The site is
still there - I just now checked. I just can't download here... (you are
looking at http://www.geocities.com/tunercat/sw_discription.html right?

I did get the zip file at work, but it didn't contain a .bin file for the
747 - and dangit, I too can't do FTP through the company firewall... So, I
couldn't look at the full features of the software. ;)

Oh well. There's always tomorrow. Have to mail myself a .bin file...

-Andrew