new to list

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sun Oct 17 00:54:18 GMT 1999

Do you have the original 4 digit code they asked for and you gave them ??
I can probably do the fix faster at this end...and I'll talk to Craig about
this on Monday. They are NOT supposed to charge you for additional custom
fees on top of your original purchase, unless you've changed things "since"
you purchased your chip.

Let me know...

Lyndon.