new to list

Ronnie Woods wooster9 at juno.com
Sun Oct 17 15:09:17 GMT 1999

Maybe I was misinformed during the buying part of the chip. But they did
tell me that I could make as many changes as I wanted at no charge. The
last change was a major one though, Vortech Supercharger, which I have
since removed, because my compression is too high to utilize it properly.
I once changed to a 306 Comp Cam and had to take it out because they
could not get it not to run so rich. I was also sending them the O2
sensor readings from my autoxray. Now my autoxray is not working right.
Anyway I did'nt mention their name to give them bad press. I went through
this same thing with JET and thought I could start doing more mods by
using another company. Now I figure it is time to learn to do it myself,
if I can, with the help from this list.
The car idles a little rich and is blowing black smoke at WOT, as
observed at the drag strip. I need to get another scan tool of some sort
to start reading the data again.
The chip is a BDBK

Thanks
Ronnie