new to list

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sun Oct 17 23:17:09 GMT 1999

Ronnie Woods wrote:

> Anyway I did'nt mention their name to give them bad press. I went through
> this same thing with JET and thought I could start doing more mods by
> using another company. Now I figure it is time to learn to do it myself,

 No one here would ever think of playing down the performance
enhancements from a superduper chip. Ahem..
 I think this "do it yourself" thinking, is the line of thinking behind
most everyone on this list. The $300.00 "perfomance chip" is no deal.
Especially when one looks at the actual amount of "high performance"
changes that were done on it over stock. No "bad press" intended. (well
maybe a little raw honesty)
 Like I said, this list has a BUNCH of talented chip programmers. Listen
to them closely.
 The biggest problem with performance chips, IMO is the large variey of
combo's. There is no way someone in california can tell to the "t" what
works on your car. You are better off figuring it out yourself.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.034 at 110.44     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral