GM 2732 won't program...27512's

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Mon Oct 18 05:00:08 GMT 1999

>  Hello,
>   I am looking for a MAP sensor that I can use from vaccum (i.e. manafold
>vaccum at idle) to +20psi (from a supercharger)..   Do any of the OEM (i.e.
>GM's) sensors have a dynamic range that would be suitable for this?

For VAC to 2 Bar (roughly 15psig) use 16009886.   For VAC to 3 Bar (roughly
30psig) use 16040749.   Both of these use the standard three wire hookup
consisting of 5V, ground, and signal.  If using a weatherpack connector from
a "typical" 1 Bar sensor application, then you may have to trim the
connector slightly to fit.  Otherwise the pinout is the same.

Walt.