bad weekend

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Oct 18 16:05:32 GMT 1999

 Cool that someone caught up with them, a cousin of mine died a few years
ago due to this type of stunt (rock not pumpkin)

Previously, you (Mike Rolica) wrote:
{ Not really EFI related but sorry for the grumpy attitude this Monday
{ morning.  Saturday night I had a run in with a 140mph pumpkin.  Some kids
{ that were in the oncoming lane decided to toss out a pumpkin just before me.
{ I had to walk 20 miles in the rain to call the police because the giant
{ gourd took out my: bumper, grill, my $450. Custom alum rad, my water pump,
{ fan, power steering pump link bar from tie rod to tie rod, valve cover hood
{ and windshield.
{
{ Needless to say I'm a little pi__ed.
{ But I found out who the little bast_ds are.  In the coffee shop Monday, see
{ a kid that looks like he had a run-in with a pumpkin too.:-)  He proceeds to
{ tell me that him and his buddies were tossing pumpkins and one guy followed
{ them in a 99 vette, ran them off the road and beat all three of them
{ senseless. I seen that vette fly by at about 120 mph when I was walking :-)
{ Guess I'll have to wait until they heal to deal with them :-)
{
{
{ Mike Rolica
{ EXT. 260
{  :-)
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8