Dummy Sensors / Testing

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 16:05:50 GMT 1999

Optical pickup on back of speedo works fine from car with cruz control. Or
you can fake it with a 555 timer and drive with a open collector to ground.
The ECM pulls high just like vats module.  I've tried it on my 89 tpi set up
broadcast code apyu 165 ECM:-)   These guy on this list are the best, been a
great help... and still are:0

Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)