emulator

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 16:57:03 GMT 1999

At 08:22 PM 10/18/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I started on the list about a week ago and haven't looked through all
>the past messages to see what is going on, but I did read about an
>emulator project.  How did this go, and if the project was a
>success, how would I be able to purchase on of the emulators?  I
>m at the point I need one for all the conversions I am doing for
>friends.

I've been working on getting it set up, but now I can't seem to get the
boards...
The company that I had make the boards sent them when I was out of town,
UPS returned them.  Now they are arguing that they weren't returned, even
though UPS shows a tracking record where they signed for them...  I think
I'm going to just refund everyone's money that was buying a board from me
for the beta test and not deal with these jokers...
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!