PC Boards for ALDL

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 02:42:40 GMT 1999

Hi Andrew,
would the RS233 save you some parts chasing & labor?
I'm electro ignorant, so it may not be as good..
Curious if you have used it..
Mike V
<< Hey guys...

 I thought I might throw this out here as well. I'm going to start building
 MAX232 interfaces for a bunch of the F-body guys (thanks to some programming
 software that's coming out ;) ), and am going to be having printed circuit
 boards made per Peter Fenske's circuit (1 MAX232, 6 caps, 9 resistors, 4
 NPN's, and a 7805 Voltage Regulator). Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone here