Hair today, gone tomorow, was he dog food?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 19:24:23 GMT 1999

My biggest beef with his was trying to get some answers.  I did not complain
but rather said it was a good template to start,  I just asked him if there
was upgrades included in the price as he gets the bugs worked out.  His
reply, send money and talk later.  I also wanted to know if he had a config
file for 165 ECM as the 747 was a totally different beast. Again he did not
answer this simple question.  Even after I told him that I would buy it if
these concerns were  false.  And for him to send a simple 165 config file
even with me paying for it ($20) he would still not go for it.  I just don't
like throwing money away.  As a business man also, before shelling out the
cash I like to see some proof that I might get a good ROI. :-)  I'm not
knocking his software, just his human relation skills and marketing
strategy.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)