burning chips

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Oct 18 19:41:56 GMT 1999

 Where are you, I'm in Kingston and commute to Kanata(Ottawa). I have an
eprom burner and uv eraser here, I could burner a few chips if you're close

Previously, you (Mike Rolica) wrote:
{ Can some one point me in the right direction for a used e-prom burner uv
{ eraser Chips for my 165 ECM, and mabee a diacom?
{ I have this Mt 2500 snap on scan tool,  kinda useless to me as the stuff
{ required to save data to a laptop is expensive, especially the updates.
{ Mike Rolica
{ EXT. 260
{  :-)
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8