emulator

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 19:49:36 GMT 1999

What is the emulator? Is it something like carprom? If so, I'm interested
and would like to help in any way.  I have quite a few catalogs here at work
and usually get a pretty good corporate discount, sometimes 5% above cost.
Let me know on any part #'s any I'll get info on cost etc.:-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)