burning chips

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Mon Oct 18 19:57:08 GMT 1999

Hi Mike,
   The best deals I have found are on ebay. http://www.ebay.com do a search
for eprom and look at them for a few days to get an idea what you want..I
have already bought two more off there and another HUGE erasure.....Contact
JDR microdevice for a datarase 2 erasure, should be less than $50.00 and
will suit you fine for small tasks. They also sell eprom burners starting
under $200.00 if that suits you...I have used JET or Hypertech adaptor
boards that allow you to plug in your mem-cal into it and change your eproms
easily,,,,then when done erase your gm eprom and reprogram it. JDR also
sells new eproms cheap. I can't remember their phone number off the top of
my head but it's an 800 number so 1-800-555-1212 should be able to get it
for you...they're in San Jose, CA.....hth's