burning chips

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 20:02:05 GMT 1999

>From Strathroy, halfway between London and Sanrio. Have friend up in Ottawa
though.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Pat Ford [SMTP:pford at qnx.com]
	Sent:	Monday, October 18, 1999 3:42 PM
	To:	gm ecm mailing list
	Subject:	Re: burning chips

	 Where are you, I'm in Kingston and commute to Kanata(Ottawa). I
have an
	eprom burner and uv eraser here, I could burner a few chips if
you're close

	Previously, you (Mike Rolica) wrote:
	{ Can some one point me in the right direction for a used e-prom
burner uv
	{ eraser Chips for my 165 ECM, and mabee a diacom?
	{ I have this Mt 2500 snap on scan tool,  kinda useless to me as the
stuff
	{ required to save data to a laptop is expensive, especially the
updates.
	{ Mike Rolica
	{ EXT. 260
	{  :-)
	{

	Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
	QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
	(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews

	(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada
K2M 1W8