emulator

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 20:39:44 GMT 1999

Hey Dave... Can You sign me up for a board too?    I'm looking in the
archives as I speak to find more details, but from what Steve said, "I'm
there dude!"
BTW Steve, I'm green but not that green :-) And to answer my own question,
yes it is like the commercial thingy Carprom :0)
  Thanks,

Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)