Bosch MAF sensor question

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Oct 19 13:05:23 GMT 1999

Got lots to do this am, but Modern Musle is selling a late model high flow
maf, and I've just read an ad or two about them, and will post the info
later. Of course with SD, you don't have that "problem" of sizing a MAF from
another application, and spending hours with diacom so see where to start.
Then there is no correlation between what diacom reads out to what the maf
is reading, so again I'd expect the AFR displays to be "different".
Unless, you change the code, and known the flow per increment of change.
I hope that's clear.
  Speaking of patches,  anyone see any 2-3 MAP versions of the ASBX (Holden)
code?. Just checking....
Cheers
Bruce