LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

Luke Joseph LJoseph at RFMD.com
Tue Oct 19 18:20:20 GMT 1999

I tested the regulator by pinching the return line and watching the fuel
pressure gauge while pump was on ( I could hear it running).  I could see no
increase in pressure.  I have tried both the 5/16(original vent) and
1/4(original return) as the current return.  With the same results.  Sorry
about such basic questions but I've got to get to the point were she is
running before I can start playing with scanning and programming.  Thanks,
Luke