LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Oct 19 18:34:42 GMT 1999

I'd be looking at the pump.  I had a heluva time with a z24 28mpfi in tank
pump.  It wal actually leaking in the tank.   Sounds like kindaf a butcher
job, but I ended up yanking the intank pump out and putting a inline type
used on ford pickups/mustangs just before the filter.  I't was a bugger to
replace, And I have a bad habit of running out of fuel too many times and
burning out the pump.  That and winter seemed to be hard on them too, don't
know if it is water or what.    Another question, since it is a dc motor,
you didn't happen to hook the pump up backwards did ya ?:-)  Done that too
on the dyno.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)