V6 calibrations, (TCC)

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Oct 20 00:00:57 GMT 1999

I did something similar, I ran it on high with the heat on,
just too cool out to keep the low-pressure cutoff from
stopping the compressor. . .  (Winter is on its way, baahh).

But, the weather is turning enough that I can start testing
for the reason of high fuel consumption in cold, wet
conditions.

BobR.