Ultrasonic Injector Cleaning

Christian Hack christianh at smb.com.sg
Wed Oct 20 04:52:30 GMT 1999

If you're looking for source of naptha(lene), mothballs / flakes
are the place to get 'em. 99.9% pure for only a couple of
dollars. Napthalene as a petrol additive is rumoured to
increased octane so I tried it. I didn't notice any increase
in anti knock properties but I did notice that my idle
was much much smoother so it must have been doing
something.

I'm not entirely sure if naptha and napthalene are the
same. Surely someone on the list can tell us.

Christian Hack
DESIGN ENGINEER
christianh at smb.com.sg
EDMI Asia