LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Wed Oct 20 13:44:16 GMT 1999

Please respond to gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

To:   "'gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu'" <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
cc:    (bcc: John Calabrese/ETG/ENGELHARD)
Subject:  RE: LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

\

I did just that last night but for only a few seconds.  In the few seconds
that the pump was on upon turning the ignition key it did not even pump
enough fuel to get to my gas can.  Only a couple ounces was in my hose.
>From what you are saying the In a few seconds I should have a solid flow of
fuel that would give me about a cup or so of fuel.  I think I will pull my
sending unit tonight and look at things the list has suggested.  By the way
I am using 3/8's as the supply and I have heard that the 5/16 is restricted
to 1/4 somewhere, so it is alright to use 1/4 as return.    Thanks,

Luke