Bosch MAF sensor question

Jared Tschetter jtschetter at vermeermfg.com
Wed Oct 20 15:41:44 GMT 1999

Daniel,
check out   --->  http://www.midwestcamaro.com/
and go to the 4th Gen MAF porting.  It should be the same procedure for the L98.
This will do what you were talking about with the ford unit.  Also there are a few
aftermarket parts out there.  The Whisper is the first that comes to mind, also the
Granatelli (sp?).  At any rate check it out and see if that might work with what you
were talking about.

Jared T.