O2 Default.

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 21 11:58:58 GMT 1999

Call it what you will, limp-home mode, or full fuel enrichment.  But, rather
than risk lean, it goes full rich.

If you want to run O2less. Disable codes 13-44-45, and set C/L enable to 255.

As I understand it, with the CE light on (with a P-4 ecm), your using the
netres in the memcal along with the RFD in the ecm for fueling the motor.

Also, as far as timing goes, your using the initial timing, and the
electrical/mechanical characteristics of the reluctor/pickup, cam/crank
sensor, crank sensor for the timing.  Meanin that with a Hall effect set of
sensors there is no inherent timing advance with the rise of rpm, vs a
reluctor/pickup sensor that can pick up a couple degrees per 1000 rpm.

Corrections welcome.
Grumpy