New Fuel System Plans

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 21 18:59:01 GMT 1999

At 02:18 PM 10/21/1999 -0400, you wrote:
><http://www.friend.ly.net/GEET/plans.htm>http://www.friend.ly.net/GEET/plan
>s.htm

What have you been smoking?

If this was a reality, Auto manufacturers would have nothing to lose, and
MUCH to gain.
They could build what they wanted and sell it for whatever sky high price
they saw fit.
I suppose I could take my GEET equipped vehicle, put slick 50 in the
crankcase, then drain it and never have to add gas or oil again!!!
I'm really curious, you eliminate the carburetor, but on ALL the pics, it
shows a carburetor in place and hooked up with the snake oil bolted all
around it... Not enough smoke and mirrors!
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!