New Fuel System Plans

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Thu Oct 21 19:36:36 GMT 1999

"Point the exhaust end of the rod due North while starting
the engine the first time" ;^)

Actually, I wonder how much gasoline/alcohol/whatever amounts
to saturation in air at a given temp/pressure.  The ultimate
injector might be like an IAC, letting in the right proportion
of saturated fuel/air to achieve stoich in the combustion
chamber. -no raw fuel to atomize.  Could even include water
in the metered air.  Anyway, I'm going to see if it looks like
saturated fuel/air would be greater or less than stoich in
my thermodynamics book tonight.  It would have to be a large
amount greater for this to work.

Pat