HELP ME!! ecu files/ CSH Update

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 21 19:37:17 GMT 1999

I've been cleared for unsupervised outdoor exerise (that's a big deal here).
Mon., should be moving to different building for a test at independent
living (have to have a family member present), to also learn all the meds.,
side effects, and what to do if I have a reaction to a med., or rejection.
If all goes well Sat the 30th will be inna big tin bird flyin home.
Bruce